* Writing, when I'm free to do so, and when I'm not feeling stressed about output (not as often as I like, unfortunately)
* Being around writers and talking about writing (which is why I went to PL3 and why I'm going to 4th Street Fantasy)
* Doing things with my spouse and kids, particularly when none of us are tired and/or hungry
* Reading a good book
* Looking at (or listening to) beautiful things
* Seeing something I created work the way I wanted it to- whether that's a piece of writing or a piece of code, it's a wonderful feeling
That's Six Happiness, not Five, but that's fine. Means I won't be hankering after Chinese food tonight.